Weight Loss Program

Weight loss program pic-3

Losing weight is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love.

Rather, it’s about feeling great, having more energy, stabilizing your mood and keeping yourself as healthy as possible!

Follow these phases for long term success:

Step 1: Weight Loss Phase

Personalized nutrition plan, monthly visits with weight loss coaching sessions and meal planning.

Step 2: Stability Phase

This phase takes approximately 1-2 months to complete and takes place immediately following the completion of your weight loss phase. This is a VITAL phase that will help you keep your weight off long term. Here, your nutrition plan will be reevaluated and altered until you have a comfortable and realistic guideline to follow as a lifelong commitment to better health.

Step 3: Maintenance Phase

Stay in contact with your nutritionist while you are maintaining your weight and returning to life as usual. You have traveled 75% of the way by accomplishing your weight loss goals and developing lifelong habits for better health. The remaining 25% could be considered most important of all. If you lose focus of your mission and return to a lifestyle of poor choices your weight may possibly return.