Sports & Fitness
Whether you are a competitive athlete or just enjoy working out to lose body fat, what you eat will affect your performance.
Fitness, along with proper nutrition, is important for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If your physical activity habits are not yet established, now is a good time to start!
As a certified professional in the ” Exercise is Medicine” program with the American College of Sports Medicine, Carla’s advice on nutrition and hydration needs for best performance include tips on:
- The Best Post-Exercise Recovery Foods and Drinks
- Eating Before Exercise: Fueling Up Before Your Workout
- High Protein Diets and Sports Performance
- Nutrition Tips for Strength Training
- Best Exercise Plan for Your Body Type